Benefits of Outsourcing
Outsourcing your Inflight Food Service QA Program to Medina is like having an in-house highly qualified, state of the art QA division with over twenty-five (25) years experience at a fraction of the cost.
In order for your company to have and manage a QA Program that provides the same benefits as outsourcing that program to Medina your company would have to:
- Hire,Train and Manage a QA Team that consists of:
- Food Microbiologists, food scientists, dieticians and research methodologists to develop and continuously adapt the Inflight Food Service QA Program, to interpret audit results and propose corrective actions;
- Qualified Auditor to conduct audits worldwide;
- Administrative Staff to manage the program.
- Have a Software Division to develop, maintain and adapt software based auditing tools that enable airlines or food providers to collect audit information and tabulate, access and interpret audit results.